All of us have money! Some people of course have more than others. And you will agree that most of us have adequate funds that we need for our current lifestyles every month. But the problem arises when something happens, such as a broken car, urgent repairs to be carried out on the home, sudden and unforeseen medical expenses, or critical bills to be paid where non-payment can mean you seize to receive the utilities.
Car repairs are as important as the others, because many people can’t go to work if the car isn’t working. So your car is related to your productivity. If it is not working, then it could mean loss of pay.
Then there are of course life ambitions, such as going on a long awaited vacation or buying something you have always wanted to, but have always been a bit short of cash for this.
Perhaps you have to make a payment and don’t have the funds in your bank. Remember, a bounced check is a serious offense. Late payment fees can be severe too. They can leak you a lot of money.
Sadly, most banks and financial institutions cannot help, particularly in emergencies, as the processing time is far too long. The most important thing in an emergency is quick cash, and that’s what they don’t offer. Sometimes it can take several weeks. Can you afford to wait this long in a medical emergency, for unpaid bills, or if your car has broken down and you can’t get to work? Most people cannot.
This is where a payday loan or a cash advance can help. These are quick loans that are processed and the money delivered to your bank account all within 1 to 3 days. Everything is really easy and convenient about these loans. These are the best loans for fixing your financial troubles quickly and solving the immediate liquidity crunch.
Let’s take a closer look at Top 10 Benefits of Payday Loans:
1. Widespread availability of payday lenders – You will find payday lending companies almost everywhere in the US. These businesses are located throughout the country, in almost every city. They are located not just in the big cities, but also in the smaller towns, and rural areas too. So this means that, it is really easy to find and access a lender in any area. Just walk up to one or call up.
Or, you can apply for a payday online with us. It does not matter where you stay, we will try to connect a lender near your area who will call you once you complete our online application.
2. Convenience – Most of these lending businesses work past banking hours. The online lenders work even on weekends with some active lenders working on holidays. Of course there can be delay in payments as banks are closed on holidays, but at least you know you will get cash when the banks open. And so, you don’t have to wait for the Monday or the office to open. Just apply online. You can apply and ask for the cash at the very moment you need it.
3. Plenty of application options – There are many ways to apply for a payday loan. As previously mentioned you can walk up to the office and apply in person. There are no long queues, which is another advantage. You can call a lender. And of course, a lot of the payday lending companies have their own websites as well. So you can apply online if you want to. All you have to do is just fill out a short form and submit some basic information over the internet. All aspects of the application can be done online. Its very confidential and secured as well. It doesn’t matter where you are located as long as you meet the basic criteria. The processing will begin almost immediately.
4. Privacy – You can maintain your privacy by applying online. Nobody has to know that you are a little short of cash at this time. There is no visiting the local bank and standing in the queue where you may meet your friend or neighbor. Just apply online, and meet the basic criteria. The money is transferred to your bank account in private.
5. Legislation for your protection – There are laws in every state that regulate payday lending. There are financial regulators that are looking at the industry practices and operations of individual businesses to protect the interest of consumers. There is also the CFSA (Community Financial Services Association of America) that is regulating their members and their businesses. Most payday companies are doing self-regulations as well. There are caps on processing fees and interest rates that can be charged in every state. So there are a lot of laws and operational procedures preventing high interests, fees, and predatory practices to safeguard consumer interests.
6. You cannot take multiple loans simultaneously – This is another way consumer interest is protected. There is a statewide tracking system preventing people from taking even two loans at the same time. This is true for multiple states as well. This is a great measure to prevent consumers from falling into a debt trap. You will agree that it is always easier to pay back one single loan. However in certain circumstances you can try to apply for a second payday loan with us. Our lenders will try to help you as much as they can.
7. Qualification is really easy – These are some of the easiest loans to get. All you have to do is just show that you are a citizen of the United States, are above the age of 18 years, have a social security number, and have a stable and regular source of income. You will also need to provide your bank account details where the money can be credited directly. That is all.
8. Credit checks – Unlike banks and other conventional lending agencies, payday loan companies will never carry out a traditional credit check to determine whether you qualify for the loan or not. Of course payday lending companies have their own systems to check your overall financial health – but the checks are done pretty fast. In fact, this is one main reason why the banks take so much time. They have to wait to check the credit score and other information given by you. Even individuals with a poor credit score can get a payday loan, which is certainly a great relief for a large section of the population.
9. Collateral free – This is one huge reason why so many people opt for pay day loans even if they can qualify for other types of credit. There is absolutely zero collateral for these loans. It is ideal for those who don’t have any asset against which they can get the advance, and for those who are unwilling to put up the asset they may have.
10. These are short-term loans – In an ideal world, we would all like to stay debt-free. This is a good idea as well, because the money you have remains with you, or you spend it on you and your close ones. Long-term debt makes life uncertain as well, because nobody can predict what is going to happen in the future. Payday loans are a great option because the debt is only for the short-term here. You have to repay the creditor after receiving the money next month. This means, you can live free of debt and relax. But please ensure you payback the loan as soon as possible. Please DO NOT let a short-term debt become a long-term one.
Get the money quickly when you need it. Say no to delays and hassles. Stay debt-free and make life easy and relaxed. A payday loan can be your best friend. Click here to apply payday loan online with us.
Thank you for visiting our website. Hope we helped you get a loan.